Latvian company Hyperjob raises €435k in a round led by SMOK Ventures
04 April, 2023, 10:58
Riga-based platform for HRs Hyperjob has raised €435,000 in a funding round set to help with the launch of new features and global expansion. SMOK Ventures is lead investor, with the participation of angel investors Davis Siksnans and Einar Roosileht, Tech.eu reports.
- Founded in 2021 by Janis Kreilis, Juris Sorokins, and Roberts Tomme, Hyperjob is a platform that helps recruiters attract more candidates to job applications. It helps HR professionals create modern, branded job ads that stand out, have easy-to-read format, and are overall more attractive for better conversion.
- The platform allows to increase positive response rates through interactive vacancy pages, enables automated and personalised LinkedIn, and email outreach sequences, as well as AI-driven candidate suggestions.
“Job pages look the same as they have for 100 years, but candidates’ demands have changed, and so have the technologies at our disposal. We have to change the way we think about recruitment, and think about it like marketing, rather than selection. With the system we’ve built, we’ve done just that, and the results are promising, we have 6 times more candidates agreeing to an interview,”Janie Kreilis, co-founder and CEO of Hyperjob, explains.
- So far, Hyperjob has piloted its offer in the Baltics, DACH, CEE, the UK, and the US. According to the company, the results indicates a 300-600% lift in conversion rates, with 70% of candidates indicating that they preferred Hyperjob vacancy pages to regular job ads.
- SMOK Ventures led the €435,000 funding round. It is a Polish-American early-stage venture capital fund with many SaaS, AI, and other tech startups in its portfolio. Angel investors Davis Siksnans, co-founder and ex-CEO of Printful, and Einar Roosileht, CIO of Rush Street Interactive, also participated in the round.
- Hyperjob will use the fresh funds to launch new features for its platform, as well as further expand across European and the US markets.
In February 2023, the SMOK Ventures led €1 million round for Ukranian fintech Finmap.
You must be logged in to post a comment.