bValue leads €1M seed round for Innential, a German edutech
18 April, 2023, 13:23
Innential, a SaaS tool that simplifies talent analysis and growth, has raised €1 million in a seed funding round. The round was led by bValue, alongside Tar Heel Capital, Campus Founders, and an international group of business angels.
- Founded in 2019 by Kris Gunciarz and Daniel Carter, Innential develops a corporate education platform. It enables businesses to assess the competency needs of their talent, link them with personalized growth plans, and monitor their career progress. According to the company, it can increase employee retention by over 20%.
- The tool offers access to over 30 educational platforms, including Udemy, Pluralsight, Coursera, and edX. It is primarily used by companies employing between 100 and 1500 employees, mainly from the technology industry. The portfolio includes Nortal, Luko, and SMA, with over 5000 specialists actively using the tool to date.
- bValue Fund is the lead investor in the round. It is a Poland-based specialized growth equity investment firm that partners with tech businesses in CEE. Recently in March 2023, bValue announced its exit from Renters.pl.
- Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder, a Warsaw-based venture capital fund and an experienced venture builder, Campus Founders, and an international group of business angels also participated in the funding.
- The fresh funds will enable Innential to enhance the product’s technological capabilities and expand its sales teams in both the Polish and European markets.