One of the biggest tech events in CEE, Infoshare 2023, will be held on May 24-25 in Gdansk
Infoshare Conference in one of the biggest tech and startup conferences in the Central and Eastern European region. This year, it will be the 17th edition of the event, and it will take place on May 24-25 at AmberExpo in Gdansk, Poland. Apart from thematic panels, matchmaking and partnership expos, the event will host a Startup Contest, the total prize pool of which is €30,000 in cash.
- One of the main topics of Infoshare 2023 will be AI and the use of this technology in economics, healthcare, cybersecurity as well.
- The conference will include 9 thematic stages dedicated to DevTrends and Marketing, 6 side events, matchmaking, partners and startups expos, some additional online features, as well as a Startup Contest.
- Such investors as 10X Founders, Flashpoint VC, 500 Emerging Europe, PKO BP, ING Hubs Poland, and many others, which are staying behind the biggest startup rounds in Booksy, Telemedi, Revolut, Shazam, Zowie, will be on Infoshare this year.
Infoshare Startup Contest 2023
This year, three startups will totally receive €30,000 from the City of Gdansk — the winner of the competition will get €20,000, with the second place getting €7,000, and the third — €3,000. In addition, one of the semifinalists will be invited to participate in the 7th edition of
InCredibles mentoring program.
“This year’s applications are a review of real solutions to the challenges the world is facing now. We have, among others, startups using AI to fight the effects of drought-type disasters, to solve problems with access to energy and natural resources or facilitate access to healthcare,”Agnieszka Meller, Head of Startup Relations at Infoshare says.
The list of semifinalists in 2023 includes 20 startups from Poland, the UK, Estonia, Germany, Belgia, Spain, Ireland that are developing Tech4Good solutions in such verticals as medtech, agrotech, cleantech, robotics among others.
- Adirelounge, Paris-based cleantech/energy startup, which technology is aimed to transform agricultural waste to textiles.
- AI4SKIN, Poland-based AI company that developa early skin cancer diagnosis solution.
- Beholder, Estonian AI-assisted SaaS platform for minerals discove.
- CircuTech, Netherlands-based watertech.
- FeelTect, Ireland-based healthtech that develops a wearable, connected-health treatment monitor for wound care.
- Green Sequest, Poland-based cleantech startup, the solution of which removes carbon from air using Enhanced Rock Weathering.
- HATO Medical Technologies, Denmark-based healthtech, which goal is to enable everyone to become a top-tier cardiologist.
- Heilo, Poland-based multifunctional air-purifier for baby strollers.
- Lessly, Poland-based e-commerce company that develops concentrated eco cleaning products to dissolve in tap water.
- MiFood, Spain-based AI startup, whose robot collects fruits in farms to reduce world hunger.
- Mobilemonitoring, Poland-based smart water quality monitoring systems.
- MyGrid, Belgian provider of portable plug and play home batteries.
- Nanosci, Poland-based nanotechnology startup that develops air purification and disinfection technology.
- SAY IT Labs, Belgia-based developer of the smart video games for people with speech disorders.
- Sign for Deaf, Turkish AI-related sign language translator.
- upLYFT, UK-based wellbeing company that is working on smart medical undergarments to fight MSK diseases
- Veridis, Netherlands-based developer of the scalable analysis technology for plastic.
- Viridian Seeds, UK-based agritech.
- Vixsystem IT Solutions, Brazil-based developer of robots that guide people for prevention in urban mobility.
- ZNIKA, Poland-based provider of the sustainable and compostable packaging and labels for SME’s.
Infoshare is one of the biggest tech conferences in CEE. It is a place where software developers, business leaders, startup founders, investors, marketers, and enthusiast of technology gather in to learn and get inspired, connect and evolve.
In 2022, the conference was hosting over 6,000 attendees, 200 speeches and workshops were held across 6 stages. As the same time, more than 100 VC funds were available at the event for startups, e.g. SID Venture Partners, Work with Ventures, bValue, EBAN, Sunfish Partners, and others. Last year, Infoshare raised the topics of Web3, metaverse in business, Tech4Good, as well as Ukrainian IT and startup ecosystem in the face of was.