Latvian Adventum Tech wins the Fifty Founders Battle at TechChill 2023
The annual TechChill pitch competition called Fifty Founders Battle has announced the winner of this year, 2023. Codigy, Sisko, Green Growth, ZENOO, and Adventum Tech were the five finalists, with Adventum Tech taking the winning prize of €11,000 and up to €50,000 from Buildit Accelerator.
- Adventum Tech is a Latvian smart engineering platform that optimizes complex construction and engineering processes through advanced data management that leads to efficient usage of financial, human, equipment, and material resources.
- The startup is taking home the winner’s title, as well as €11,000 of prize money, up to €50,000 from Buildit Accelerator, legal consultations from Sorainen worth up to €5000, and €5000 worth of creative and strategic consultancy from McCANN Riga and White Label.
The list of other finalists included:
- Codigy, a Vilnius-based DevTool that helps optimize the codebase architecture and team collaboration pattern.
- Sisko, a Helsinki-based health and wellbeing company that offers female-related service and care.
- Green Growth, a Riga-based software and hardware developer that allows farmers to monitor field yield.
- ZENOO, a Vilnius-based healthy dog food subscription service.
TechChill is an annual tech startup event that celebrates the best of the Baltic, Nordic, and Eastern European startup community. This year, the conference has gathered over 2,500 attendees, as well as 300 startups and 225 investors from 95 VC funds, with over 130 speakers presenting during panels at the venue in Riga, Latvia.
Last year, Estonian startup Vocal Image App won the competition over 200 participating startups and received €160,000 in prize money.