Austrian Prewave receives €18M for its supply chain risk platform
09 May, 2023, 14:33
- Prewave was established in 2017. The startup provides users with a dynamic supplier risk score, derived from big data supply chain analysis. It allows companies to monitor their entire supply chain and equip users with the ability to execute corrective and preventive measures, minimizing risk, and enhancing individual supplier performance.
- Currently, the startup’s solution is used by clients such as BMW, PwC, and Lufthansa.
- In September 2022, Prewave secured €11 million to expand its platform’s supply chain analysis capabilities. The funding is co-led by KOMPAS and Ventech.
- The fresh round was led by Stockholm-based Creandum, an early-stage venture capital firm with such companies in its portfolio as Spotify, iZettle, Depop, Klarna, KRY, Epidemic Sound, and Small Giant Games. Existing VCs Ventech, Kompas, Seed+Speed, Segnalita, Speedinvest, Working Capital Fund and Xista Science Ventures also joined the investment.
- With the additional costs, Prewave plans to double down on a recent growth that has seen its headcount grow from 20 employees at the start of last year to more than 100 today, and to expand its services.