Ukrainian Digital Future exits YouAppi, which was sold for $45M
Ukrainian investment firm Digital Future made an exit from the American-Israeli project YouAppi. 100% of the company was bought by Indian Affle International Pte Ltd for $45 million. Digital Future founder Oleksiy Vitchenko informed about this, referencing Financial Express.
- Affle International is a mobile marketing platform division of Affle India.
- The company is buying 100% of YouAppi for $35.44 million, which it will pay immediately, and another $9.56 million — one year after the deal closes.
“We see a lot of potential for synergy with YouAppi’s unique mobile advertising platform. We intend to strengthen YouAppi as a user platform business, it also fits well with our CPCU model for both iOS and Android,”the company said.
- The YouAppi service was founded in 2011. Its technology is based on proprietary algorithms and allows attracting mobile users with expected Lifetime Value (LTV). YouAppi analyzes the features of the user’s interaction with other mobile applications according to 25 different factors and thus suggests business solutions for attracting users.
- In 2017, Digital Future sold part of its share in the project to a Chinese investor.
- Digital Future was one of YouAppi’s B-round investors in February 2016, along with Glilot Capital Partners, Click Ventures, Altair Capital, 2B Angels, Flint Capital, and others. The total amount of the round at the time was $13.1 million. Digital Future’s share was not disclosed at the time, but it was one of the company’s largest investments.