Nova Post launches in Czechia
On June 5, the first Nova Post branch was opened in Prague, Czechia. This is already the fourth country in Europe with the company’s branches, according to Nova Post. Earlier, the company opened its branches in Poland, Lithuania, and Moldova.
- The Nova Post branch was launched in Prague at the address Pod Višňovkou 1664/29, where customers can send and receive parcels up to 1000 kg daily.
- Furthermore, this year, the company plans to open additional Nova Post branches in Prague and Brno and invest 3 million CZK in the development of the company in Czechia.
“We will deliver any goods from all over the world to Czechia in the shortest possible time. And we will also make it easier for Czech companies to enter the Ukrainian consumer market, where more than 30 million customers are waiting for them,”Vyacheslav Klymov, co-owner of the Nova Poshta group of companies, commented.
- The branch is open for customers every day. The delivery time is around 5 working days.
- The cost of delivery from Ukraine to Czechia:
- documents – UAH 250;
- parcels up to 2 kg – UAH 400;
- parcels up to 10 kg – UAH 600;
- parcels up to 30 kg – UAH 1,200;
- cargo from 31 kg to 1000 kg – UAH 40 per 1 kg of weight.
- Nova Post announced its entry into the Czech market in May 2023. To date, Nova Post already actively develops in Poland, where it has 30 branches, and is also expands to the Baltic countries, as well as Romania and Germany.