Bulgarian euShipments acquires Helpship, Romanian e-fulfilment provider
The Ruse-based e-commerce logistics services provider euShipments has announced the acquisition of a majority stake in Romanian fulfillment operator Helpship. The deal amount was not disclosed. It has become the second acquisition for euShipments of this year.
- euShipments is an international courier and fulfillment service for online stores. Currently, euShipments has a network across 27 European countries and operates 12 fulfillment center. In January 2023, the company acquired a majority stake in Croatian fulfillment and logistics company Pick & Pack.
- Founded in 2019 by Stefan Popa and Iosif Chesca, Helpship is a fulfillment service provider, based in Oradea. The company claims it processes over 80,000 online orders every month.
- The acquisition will help to strengthen euShipments’ position and services in Romania and Central Europe.
- The deal also allows customers of both companies to benefit from a joint logistics network, enter new markets, and take advantage of new business opportunities. In particular, Helpship will add a new service to its portfolio – international e-commerce deliveries from e-store addresses.
“A new, exciting chapter in the development of Helpship begins and together with my entire team we are ready for the future challenges. Now, being part of the euShipments.com’s group the main goal behind this strategic partnership is our company to become the most competitive fulfillment provider in Romania, fully specialized in international eCommerce growth and delivery solutions. This way all Helpship clients can grow faster than ever in Romania, the region and all over Europe,”Stefan Popa, founder and CEO of Helpship commented.
- Stefan Popa, CEO of Helpship will continue to run the company. Svetlozar Dimitrov, CEO of euShipments and Vichren Bisset, CCO of euShipments will be joining the Board of Directors of Helpship.