Estonian Perfect.Live receives €600K for its concierge services app
19 June, 2023, 17:50
The Tallinn-based Perfect.Live, which specialized in luxury concierge lifestyle solutions, has received €600,000 led by a group of Baltic investors. The fresh round will help to develop its GPT-powered concierge service.
- Founded in 2022, Perfect.Live provides a digital concierge that uses GPT-powered model and helps people to seek services. The app collects data to help improve the platform’s performance, tailoring it to consumers’ preferences, and helping them to plan and organize activities such as travel, overnight stays, restaurant and table bookings, and access to special events.
- The most popular requests on the platform have been for invitations to F1 Monaco Grand Prix parties and Festival de Cannes events, as well as Côte d’Azur hotel bookings during the F1 GP and Festival de Cannes. In addition, Perfect.Live provides private VIP transportation, such as helicopters, boats, cars, and tables at restaurants through its app.
- The round was led by several Baltic angel investors, including:
- Eduard Zolotuhins, managing partner and CEO at 3ED Ventures.
- Sergei Verbitski from Server Partners.
- Igor Mölder from Capital Mill.
- Andrei Doktorov, founder & CEO of HRMNY Human Technologies and co-founder of defi.watch.
- Perfect.Live claims the investment round will go towards expanding the team, extending and improving the app’s features and functionality, and scaling the business.