EU4Bussiness launches €750k grant program for SMEs. It is implemented by Ukrainian Startup Fund
The EU4Business initiative has announced the launch of the new Large Grants program. It is implemented by the Ukrainian Startup Fund. The overall budge of the grants is €750,000, which will be distributed among 30 Ukrainian companies, €25,000 each.
Who can apply for the program?
In order to apply for the program, the companies have to make sure to meet the following criteria:
- be a registered limited liability company – LLC;
- is not located and does not carry out its business activities in the temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine;
- the company is a small and medium-sized enterprise (from 11 to 100 employees, annual income from any activity does not exceed the equivalent of €10 million as of the date of application);
- at least 51% of the company is owned by individuals (citizens of Ukraine) and/or legal entities (participants and beneficiaries of which are citizens of Ukraine);
- the company is not in the process of liquidation or bankruptcy, is not bankrupt and has no tax debts;
- has an innovative component in its products/services and/or the potential for rapid expansion and export;
- the company does not operate and has no subsidiaries in the Russian Federation and/or Belarus and other countries included in the sanctions lists;
- focused on the areas of economic activity defined by the large grants program.
Only one application can be submitted by one company.
How to apply?
- Submit the application forms by 18:00 of August 25, 2023, at the Ukrainian Startup Fund’s web portal by following the link.
- To find out more about the details of the program, the companies can join at the workshop on August 8, here.
Until September 22, 2023, The Ukrainian Startup Fund will sign grant agreements with 30 winners, notifying all participants about the results via email (by September 15, 2023).