S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 demo will be brought to Gamescom. The game release will be soon
01 August, 2023, 14:41
Xbox plans to have one of its biggest booths ever at Gamescom this year, Xbox Wire reported. Insider Gaming sources confirmed this information and added, that visitors will even be able to play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Heart of Chornobyl.
- This year, Xbox plans to open one of the biggest booths it has ever had at Gamescom 2023. Xbox wants to showcase highly anticipated projects such as Forza Motorsport, Towerborne, and most importantly S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Heart of Chornobyl by GSC Game World. In addition, visitors will be able to get more details about each of the games, and even play.
- This will be a significant event for fans of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. because it will prove that the game is almost ready to play. Even the most ardent supporters of the studio have doubts about this, because even before the war, the studio had problems with development, and even had to postpone the release date.
- And with the beginning of a full-scale war, the problems only got worse. The team faced such problems as working under fire, relocation of employees, and constant leaking of game pieces by the Russians.
- To date, Ukrainian analytical service GameSensor collected statistics on Ukrainian games and players on Steam for 2022 and recognized S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl — as the most awaited one.
- However, if S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Heart of Chornobyl will be available to play at Gamescom 2023, which will take place from August 23 to 27, this will be an unequivocal confirmation that the game already exists, and it remains only to be finished.