ORLEN launches recruitment for Skylight accelerator and invites CEE startups to join
ORLEN, the leading СEE energy company, has started the eight application round for the CEE startups to participate in the Skylight acceleration program. The company will accept application up until August 11, 2023. The list of challenges is published online on the program’s website.
- The Skylight program is a quarterly acceleration program, targeting several business areas such as fuel and energy production, retail sales, sustainability, digitalization, and logistics.
- For the current round, ORLEN identified five business challenges that the applicants have to respond to:
- Industry 4.0 and secure organization,
- digital organization,
- water in industrial processes,
- efficient and low-emission power generation,
- modern station and customer of the future.
- The program offers a blend of mentorship and collaboration by enabling startups to pilot their implementation projects, build strategic partnerships, and receive expert support. This helps tech startups scale their operations and turn innovative ideas into market-ready solutions.
- Recruitment process is continuous, technological challenges are updated every 2 months. On average, the acceleration process takes from six to eight months and is divided into three stages: presenting the solution, signing a contract, launching a pilot project.
- After completing their pilot projects, within the ORLEN Skylight acceleration program, the startups have the opportunity to roll out their products across the entire ORLEN Group, which has plans to allocate over $80 billion for investments by the end of 2030.