AceON Accelerator launches Autumn program: up to €70k investment for startups
Prague-based AceON Accelerator has announced the start of its Autumn accelerator program, where early-stage startups can get individual support from AceON and up €70,000 in investment funds.
The startups can apply for the program until September 13, 2023, here.
About the program
- Autumn accelerator program helps early-stage startups developing software, online solutions, or tools to build their businesses.
- Selected startups will go through program with a focus on 1:1 or group mentoring and lectures tailored to their specific needs.
- AceON will also provide investments from €50,000-€70,000 for 5-7% share in the selected startups at the beginning of program.
- Thanks to a program structure and the investment provided by AceON Accelerator, startups will have a perfect opportunity to finish their MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and get the first customers with a possibility of the follow-on investment in the future.
- Selection of online applications sent via the application form until September 13, 2023.
- September 13-15, AceON will conduct calls and meetings with the selected teams to get to know the details of their startup ideas which were missing or were not clear in the application.
- At the end of September/October, the selected startups get an invitation to the 1,5-day Bootcamp to discuss the MVP development, investment conditions and the future vision. Only 5 startups will get investments and go through further in the program.
- The program will finish in November/December, 2023.