Unfold.vc new acceleration program offers $220k for early-stage CEE startups
Poland-based Unfold.vc fund has launched an acceleration program that plans to invest up to $220k in selected startups. The program was developed together with New York’s WEVE Acceleration to help early-stage companies from the CEE region enter the US market.
The startups can apply for the program until September 23, 2023, here.
- Up to two selected companies from qualified applicants will receive $150,000 – $220,000 in investment from Unfold.vc.
- The funds will provide a mentor network that is made up of 600+ serial entrepreneurs, industry experts, and corporate leaders who are all committed to your company’s success.
- In total, applicants will receive 100+ hours of dedicated support (10 hours per week over 10 weeks).
Who can apply?
- Early-stage startups during Bootstrapped – Series A phases, with an average revenue of $100,000 – $3 million.
- Applicants must show an MVP and initial traction. The companies are required to have at least 5 employees.
- At least one of the founders will be participating in the program and will travel to New York City for the in-person weeks.
- The industries include: B2B SaaS, retail, media, advertising, edtech, fintech, AR/VR, ML and AI, enterprise solutions, HRtech, healthtech, foodtech, traveltech, fashion tech, proptech, insurtech.