Lithuanian-founded web3 security startup CUBE3.AI raises $8.2M in a seed round
CUBE3.AI, a provider of web3 transaction security platform, has emerged from stealth mode and raised $8.2 million in a seed funding. The round was led by Blockchange Ventures.
- Founded in 2022 by Einaras Gravrock, an American-Lithuanian entrepreneur, CUBE3.AI develops and provides three main products:
- Detect, based on machine learning algorithms that continuously monitor and rate every transaction, smart contract, and wallet address with a Risk Score in three categories: fraud, cyber and compliance.
- Protect product that provides end-to-end protection for web3 applications It’s based on a Runtime Application Self-Protection technology that blocks cyber exploits, fraud, vulnerabilities and compliance risks in real-time that are outside a company’s risk threshold.
- Manage, that enables companies to proactively monitor addresses, set up alerts and view reports, analytics and logs. Companies can configure alerts to be sent via tools that support webhooks – including Discord, Slack, Telegram, and Zapier.
“Our platform closes a major web3 security gap. However, no single web3 security company or product offers a silver bullet. Each layer of the smart contract security stack plays an important role defending against hackers. Together, our community can empower builders, creators and innovators to advance web3 and help it reach its full potential,”CUBE3.AI’s team claims.
- The round was led by US-based Blockchange Ventures, an investing firm focused on early-stage blockchain companies, protocols, and applications. Dispersion Capital, Symbolic Capital, Hypersphere Ventures, ICLUB, and TA Ventures also joined the investment.
- CUBE3.AI will use the funding for the development of its platform that enables smart contract deploys to deal with cyberattacks and vulnerabilities.