Ukrainian startup Pluspoint receives $400k from Pragmatech Ventures
Pluspoint, a Ukraine-founded startup that works with online reputation management, has received a $400,000 round of investment, the company told AIN.Capital. The company plans to spend the funding for its expansion and development.
- The startup provides a platform that allows businesses (from the field of real estate, logistics and passenger transportation, healthcare, retail trade, restaurant and hotel business) work with user and customer reviews on Google, Facebook and other online platforms. Users can choose a monthly subscription starting at $69 or an annual subscription starting at $58 per month.
- The platform works as follows:
- after purchasing a product, the customer receives a request to evaluate his experience of interaction with the company or the platform.
- positive answers automatically published on review platforms.
- negative feedback are reported to business representatives or the support team for quick response and resolution of the issue.
“The size of the market for online reputation management platforms exceeds $1 billion and continues to grow annually. Online reviews are one of the most important factors in the development of Local SEO. At Pluspoint, we set out to create a product that would enable businesses to receive three times more feedback from satisfied customers while improving customer experience and brand loyalty.”Serhiy Shanin, CEO and co-founder of Pluspoint, coommented.
- Currently, the Pluspoint product is focused on the Portuguese and Spanish-speaking markets and supports integrations with over 8,000 services. The team includes more than 10 specialists from Ukraine, Portugal, Spain and Brazil.
The deal details
- Pragmatech Ventures was founded in 2020 in Kyiv and targets a B2B SaaS and marketplace companies. The firm also focuses on enterprise software, HR technology, marketplaces, biotechnology, marketing tech, market networks, and property technology sectors.
- Pluspoint will use the fresh round to expand the available integrations with messengers, product internalization for new markets, and adding AI functions to the base LLM.