Estonian TrustLynx raises over €300K to expand its trust services
Tallinn-based startup TrustLynx has raised over €300,000 led by the Startup Wise Guys accelerator fund and FundingBox.VC. With this investment, the startup aims to expand its presence across Europe, TrustLynx informed AIN.Capital.
- TrustLynx offers services such as digital identities, e-signatures, e-sealing, validation, and other essential trust services for banks, telcos, utilities, health and software companies. The company aims to simplify the process of digitalization in Estonia and other countries.
- Some of the typical use-cases where TrustLynx solutions are used:
- Onboarding customers and partners
- Signing different documents right in the systems
- Confirm payments and initiate payments from other applications e.g. ERP
- E-sealing data and documents for additional self-service and automation
- Extending your customer service or goods/delivery processes with signing on touchscreen devices.
- The funding round was co-led by the local Startup Wise Guys accelerator fund, which recently joined €2 million round for Formaloo and FundingBox.VC, a Polish deeptech fund, supporting early-stage European companies with a clearly defined technological advantage.
“This funding is a significant step in our journey towards creating a more secure and trusted digital environment. It empowers us to expand our solutions and impact internationally and accelerate the growth that we have experienced so far,”Edgars Stafeckis, CEO of TrustLynx, commented.
- TrystLynx will use the funding round to expand its footprint across Europe, with a primary focus on strengthening its presence in markets of Poland and Italy.