Ukrainian InSoft.Partners invests in Poland-founded IT company Digis
Kyiv-based software development holding InSoft.Partners has made an investment in Digis, IT solutions and consulting provider. The deal details was not disclosed. InSoft.Partners informed AIN.Capital about the investment.
- Digis is a software development company that was launched in 2015, by Polish enterpreneur Nick Nagatkin. Currently, the company has about 200 employees. Clients are mainly located in the USA and Europe, among them are Hubspot, BlaBlaCar, Rockwell Trading, Wetal.
- This is the third agreement for Insoft.Partners in 2023, and the sixth since the beginning of the full-scale war in Ukraine. The team consists of 700 people.
“We have known Nikita since 2017. He then just recently launched Digis. We communicated quite actively all these years, exchanged experience, helped each other in various issues. And when they felt that it made sense to switch to a partnership format, they did it. On the part of InSoft, we will try to add our accumulated experience in the transformation and development of companies to the existing successful current business structure of Digis”,Vitalii Gorovyi from InSoft.Partners added.
- Currently, the holding includes: Inoxoft, Linkup Studio, Indeema Software, Forbytes, Noltic, Digis. InSoft.Partners buys stakes in IT companies, then gets involved in their operations to help grow. Strategically, InSoft.Partners helps with transformations of companies for their scaling and in conducting M&A deals.
- Among the completed projects of InSoft.Partners are:
- Core Value (exit in the interests of OakTree Capital Management and further transformation into Avenga)
- ITernal Group (exit in the interests of UST Global)
- ucode IT academy.
- In July 2023, InSoft.Partners acquired a stake in Noltic. Its market cap now is $40 million.