Poland-founded AI Clearing closes a $14M Series A for its progress tracking and quality control platform
Austin-based AI Clearing, the AI-powered autonomous construction progress tracking and quality control platform, has closed its $14 million Series A funding round led by Prudence with participation from FJ Labs, Tera Ventures, Inovo, and Innovation Nest.
- AI Clearing was founded in 2019 by Michael Mazur and Adam Wisniewski and is headquartered in Austin, Texas. Its AI Surveyor platform enables contractors, owners, and lenders to track construction progress and quality in real time with the help of artificial intelligence. AI Clearing’s technology is fully automated and compares the on-site progress to the design, budget, and schedule.
- The firm’s Research & Development hub strategically located in Warsaw, Poland. AI Clearing’s core market is utility-scale solar, railways, roads, pipelines, airports, industrial, and power transmission lines.
- The fresh investment round was led by NY-based Prudence, an early-stage venture capital firm investing in technology companies leading the global transformation of the real estate sector. Prudence is an early investor in companies such as Casafari, Compass (COMP), CREXi, Evernest, Hemlane, Maxwell, Propify, Salus, Sundae, and VendorPM.
- US-based FJ Labs, that has recently joined €16 million round for Metaloop, Austrian provider of solution for metal scrapa, as well as existing investors Estonian equity fund Tera Ventures, Polish early-stage VCs Inovo and Innovation Nest also participated.
“This funding round positions us to capitalize on the digital transformation of construction project management. In the past 12 months, we have achieved 15x revenue growth. We are enthusiastic about our collaboration with Prudence, an investor who has demonstrated a deep understanding of both our technology and industry and who shares our vision of becoming the category leader in autonomous project control,”Michael Mazur, CEO and co-founder of AI Clearing, commented the investment.
- The new financing enables the company to expand its sales and teams across the United States, Western Europe, and the Gulf region.