Finnish Inventure led $6M seed round for getpaid, payments solution provider
Düsseldorf-based getpaid, end-to-end B2B payments solution for marketplaces and platforms has raised a €6 million seed round. The investment was led by Inventure, with participation from existing investor Picus Capital and several angel investors, Tech.eu informed.
- getpaid is a pan-European technology and payment company with headquarters in Germany and Spain launched in 2022. It exclusively targets at platforms and marketplaces.
- The startup’s product gives businesses control of their online B2B payments, end-to-end payments solution for marketplaces and platforms, and also enables payout timings with integrated payment and finance operations’. getpaid claims that it allows narketplaces and platforms scale their revenue and merchant base while increasing new service lines without increasing team size or internal complexity.
- The leading investor in this round is Helsinki-based generalist investor focused primarily on the Nordics and Baltics. Since 2005 the fund backed over 90 companies across deep tech, consumer, healthtech, AI, B2B SaaS. Among its recent investments is $7.4 million round for Finnish satellite provider ReOrbit.
- Existing investor Picus Capital also joined the investment, as well as other European angels.
- The startup will use the fresh invstment to accelerate its product development and to expand into new markets.