Vestbee launches CEE Startup Challenge. The winners will receive up to €250k
Vestbee has announced its annual CEE Startup Challenge, where startups can get access to over 200 VC funds and €250,000 of investment. The selected startups will also receive an invitation to CEE VC Summit 2024.
- Vetbee is founded in 2019, and is now based in Warsaw. It develops a platform and community for startups, VC funds, accelerators, and corporates in Central & Eastern Europe. In November 2022, it already launched the 8th edition of CEE Startup Challenge.
- The Startup Challenge are looking for regional startups and scaleups from Central & Eastern Europe raising seed, pre-series A, series A from:
- SaaS and Marketplace;
- Fintech and Insurtech;
- Defense and Govtech;
- Mobility, Industry 4.0 and Manufacturing;
- Environmental and Sustainable Solutions;
- Food and Agriculture;
- Healthcare and Wellbeing;
- Consumer Technology;
- Diversity and Inclusion.
Companies can apply to participate in Vestbee’s CEE Startup Challenge before November 17th, here.
What will the winners receive?
- Up to €100,000 infrastructure credits for all applicants;
- Invitation to CEE VC Summit 2024 gathering over 250 GPs from CEE and Europe;
- Up to $10,000 in AWS Credits for all participants;
- Stripe Credits: €15,000 for all participants;
- $50,000 on the Mixpanel Growth Plan;
- 500,000 FREE email verifications;
- Media coverage for the TOP 3.
The Startup Challenge is supported by EIT InnoEnergy, Molten Ventures, 500 Emerging Europe, Flashpoint Venture Capital, Elevator Ventures, 212, ORBIT Capital, Flyer One Ventures, PortfoLion Capital Partners, OTB Ventures, Tilia Impact Ventures, Presto Ventures, QNBEYOND Ventures, UNIQA Ventures among others.