Justtag Group acquires Relevant Audience to enter the Scandinavian market
Polish company Justtag Group, one of the largest data-as-a-service platforms in CEE, has acquired Relevant Audience, a Finnish business, as it looks to expand into the Scandinavian market. The companies shared the news with AIN.Capital via press release.
- A part of the investment fund Dirlango, Justtag is a platform that increases the effectiveness of advertising activities based on unique online and offline data on internet users. It offers a suite of AI-enabled products that span all key marketing channels, including programmatic, social media, or DOOH.
- The company is headquartered in Warsaw. It’s the biggest data supplier for programmatic campaigns implemented in Poland, with information on over 85 percent of Polish Internet users within its database. It also has a large presence in Hungary and Serbia, recording double-digit revenue growth in 2023.
“We have known Relevant Digital for a while and understand its potential and the opportunity for both our businesses. It is already one of the largest data providers for programmatic platforms in Finland, and implementing our technology will fuel further development. We plan to become a leader in Scandinavia in the next two years in providing data for campaigns and identifying users on the Internet,”Tomasz Chłodecki, president and co-founder of Justtag Group, said.
- The acquisition of Relevant Digital will allow the company to immediately deploy in five further countries, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Latvia, by taking over Relevant Digital’s contracts with publishers and customers in this region.
- Furthermore, the company has plans to further develop its proprietary AI-based system, JustID.
“Our priority is to quickly introduce JustID to the market as an identification standard in a post 3rd party cookie world and provide value to advertisers and publishers with a one-stop shop solution on the open Internet. Strategic acquisitions such as this allow us to accelerate our growth, and we are actively considering other markets and businesses that can support this,”Tomasz Chłodecki adds.
- Following the acquisition, Justtag forecasts that Scandinavian markets will be responsible for 15-20% of sales in 2024.