Berlin-based Raus raises €8.5M to expand across Europe
Berlin-based Raus, hospitality-tech startup has raised €8.5 million led by ROCH Ventures. Rockaway Capital, Dupuis Investment, Speedinvest, 10x Founders, and others also supported the investement, EU-Startups informed.
- Founded in 2021 by Christopher Eilers, Johann Ahlers, and Julian Trautwein, Raus provides over 50 cabins located across nine federal states all over Germany. Cabins integrate architect design & sustainable materials with technology like off-grid supplies & remote operations. RAUS cooperates with farmers, foresters, and wine producers, or whole local communities.
- Raus claims that over the past year, it has showcased +500% growth in revenue YoY, and a fivefold increase in the number of guests hosted compared to the previous year. Its mission is to provide seamless access to restful space outside daily routine.
The list of investors in the current round:
- Luxembourg-based ROCH Ventures, a venture capital firm providing Series A funding to startups in the Travel & Hospitality sector in Europe and Israel.
- Czech Rockaway, an investor primarily focused on investments in the areas of e-commerce, e-travel, media, fintech and blockchain with operations in the DACH, CEE, and Balkans regions.
- Dupuis Investment, an alternative asset investor based in Berlin.
- Exciting investors Vienna-based Speedinvest and Munich-based 10x Founders.
The additional capital will help to fuel Raus’ expansion across Europe, in Austria and Switzerland. This expansion coincides with the launch of Cabin Model 2.0.