Ukraine’s Flyer One Ventures joins $1M round for AI-powered sales tech Scalestack
New York-based Scalestack, the AI-powered data enrichment, prioritization & activation platform for RevOps, has raised $1 million for further expansion. One of the leading investors, Flyer One Ventures shares with AIN.Capital the deal details.
- Founded by Elio Narciso and Alessandro Prioni, Scalestack is a startup that automates the sales targeting process by using AI to enrich existing data (internal and external) and suggest next steps for sales reps. The startup claims it helps sales teams identify and engage with the right prospects, saving them time and effort. Scalestack’s customers include MongoDB and Typeform.
“No one should spend their time doing repetitive and boring work. Yet, sales reps today spend 72% of their time on non-sales tasks: a lot of effort is wasted on manual research, prospect prioritization and data entry. That’s why we created this platform — to automate the most time-consuming part of selling, so that sellers can focus on what really matters.”Elio Narciso, Scalestack co-founder and CEO says.
- Investors in this round include:
- Ripple Ventures, an early-stage venture fund seeking investments in startups located in Canada & the U.S. Its industry focuses include: enterprise software, healthcare technology, and industrial technology.
- Forum Ventures, an early-stage fund, program, and community for B2B SaaS startups that provides founders with $100,000 in funding and 15 intense weeks of talks, events, mentorship.
- Founders Network Fund, headquartered in San Francisco, a seed-stage venture capital firm and an invite-only community of tech startup founders and serial entrepreneurs, counting over 2,000 member companies.
- Flyer One Ventures, an early-stage venture capital firm which invests in startups from Europe and North America. Its team is based in Kyiv, London, Warsaw. In 2022, the fund invested in 14 new startups.
- The fresh round of capital will be used for the further expansion of platform’s offerings and will grow its reach in the market.