Ukrainian studio Areyes becomes an official partner of Facebook Spark
Areyes, a production studio providing technology solutions for the digital world, has become an official partner of Facebook AR Spark Partner Network.
As reported to AIN.UA by Areyes Studio representatives, now companies and brands cooperating with the studio will have access to accelerated moderation and exclusive support from Facebook.
About Facebook Spark AR
Facebook Spark AR is an augmented reality platform that allows creating AR-powered effects for mobile devices. In fact, it is Photoshop or Sketch in the AR world.
Currently, Spark AR is the largest platform for mobile AR, with more than 400,000 creators from around the world, 1.2 million AR-effects, which are viewed by more than 150 billion people in three months.
The following features are available to the Facebook Spark Network partner:
- Direct access to Facebook product teams;
- Connection to the Facebook Business Partner community;
- Exclusive access to testing of new AR products of Facebook;
- Direct access to the leading creators of the Facebook Spark Network ecosystem;
- The opportunity of joint marketing with Facebook Spark AR.
How to become a Spark AR Partner
As representatives of Areyes Studio told AIN.UA, you can apply to become a Spark AR Partner on the website.
The choice was made based on the following key parameters:
- Quality and visual aesthetics of the end product;
- Experience in working with businesses and top brands.
Commercial use of Spark AR
According to Alexandr Surnin, CEO at Areyes, AR technologies can be used by anyone and acquaint people with any product.
“Beauty brands can use AR to allow their followers to virtually “try on” makeup. Furniture companies can use AR to show how their products will look like in the home of a potential buyer, and fashion brands can use AR to create virtual dressing rooms to see how the clothes or accessories fit people,” Surnin said.