Crello kicks off royalty-free content library. Over 1 million photos, graphics, and videos
Graphic design platform Crello, created by Depositphotos, a Ukrainian content marketplace, has launched a royalty-free content library Unlimited. It provides over 1 million photos, vector graphics, and videos that can be downloaded and used without restrictions and references to the source. This was reported to AIN.UA by the press service of the company.
To use the Unlimited library, users need to sign up for the platform and, after the 7-day trial period, buy a Crello Pro subscription. It costs $9.99 a month or $7.99 for a year. A Crello Pro subscription user will also receive:
- access to the online editor
- unlimited downloads of projects from the editor
- the ability to add branding styles to the editor – brand components: colors, fonts, and logos;
- tool for removing the background from images – Background remover
- the ability to work together on a design
- access to 200 million photos and videos from Depositphotos – paid and free
Crello says that the amount of content in the Unlimited section will increase sixfold by fall 2021: the library will contain about 6 million photos, graphics, and videos.