Startup Zerion, co-founded by Ukrainian, raises $8.2 million
08 July, 2021, 10:56
- Zerion is a platform that provides the ability to use financial products without intermediaries. The platform excludes banks and processing companies when using financial products. For example, you can put your funds on deposit or take out a loan.
- The company has raised $8.2 million in a Series A funding led by Mosaic Ventures, with participation from Placeholder, DCG, Lightspeed, Blockchain.com Ventures, and others. Other details of the deal were not disclosed.
- Zerion was founded in 2016. Among the co-founders is Vadim Koleoshkin from Odesa.
- In 2019, the startup raised $2 million.
- Zerion noted that it has already turned a profit and has over 200,000 users worldwide.