EPAM, SoftServe, and GlobalLogic top the list of Ukraine’s 50 largest IT companies
The DOU portal has published a ranking of the largest companies in Ukraine, which is updated every six months. Compared to the February 2021 version of the list, the top five leaders have remained unchanged: EPAM, SoftServe, GlobalLogic, Luxoft, and Ciklum.
For the first time, a company with over 11,000 employees (EPAM) appeared in the ranking, and in general, the staff of the top 50 Ukrainian IT companies grew by 12%.
Here is the full list of the top 50:
- This year, Together Networks was included in the ranking for the first time. In 2020, the company was actively growing with its product in the field of dating. Beetroot returned to the 50th position in the ranking. AllSTARSIT and Brightgrove were also included for the first time.
- This edition of the ranking does not feature Murka Games, Jooble, Netpeak Group, Samsung R&D Institute Ukraine.
- During the first half of 2021, the number of professionals at the top 50 companies grew by 12.7% (9,719 people). As of July 1, 2021, these companies employed over 86,000 people.
- Twenty-three companies included in the ranking grew by over 100 professionals in six months. In the second half of 2020, similar trends were observed in 16 companies.
- Only eight companies from the top 50 opened new offices in the first half of 2021.
- Thirty-two companies said they plan to hire 100+ new professionals in the next six months.
- Only three companies are ready to relocate 50-100 specialists. The majority of companies (28) do not have such plans.
- Most of the companies from the ranking (36) have employees practicing a hybrid work model — they mix work in offices and from home. Only three companies on the list work completely remotely.