Poland’s e-commerce Amano App closes €1.5M pre-seed round
21 February, 2022, 20:58
Amano, a Polish startup reinventing the approach to post-shopping communication, has raised a €1.5 million pre-seed investment. Next Road Ventures, along with Packhelp founders, has participated in the round, MamStartup reports.
- Founded in 2021 in Warsaw by Małgosia Sitkowska and Nicolas Jedraszak, Amano develops a mobile application that aggregates and monitors online purchases and promotional offers of online stores in one place. Also, it helps stores get more data about customers and provide more engaging marketing campaigns.
- The app is aimed to reduce the number of promotional emails online store customers get after each purchase, as well as make stores’ advertisements more efficient.
- The round was backed by the Polish funds Next Road Ventures and Kogito Ventures, the Czech venture capital firm KAYA VC, Finland’s Big Bets VC, and several business angels. Among them were Marcin Żukowski (Snowflake co-founder), as well as Wojtek Sadowski and Maciej Zając (Packhelp founders).
- Currently, Amano App is in its beta stage and will become available in the coming weeks.
- The company intends to spend the fresh capital on increasing the team, product development, and exploring new markets.