Krakow-based XR startup ExplodedView closes $280K pre-seed round
25 May, 2022, 18:20
ExplodedView, a Krakow-based extended reality startup, has closed its $280,000 pre-seed round. The investment comes from the Polish software developer Untitled Kingdom followed by SMOK Ventures.
- Founded in 2020 by Marcin Klimek and Rafal Guzik, ExplodedView develops a platform for XR content creators — virtual influencers.
- The startup’s platform combines virtual and augmented reality tools to make it possible to create a metaverse.
- The startup has its app — ExplodedView Studio which allows creating videos with user-made avatars and custom environments.
- The Poland-based product and software development company Untitled Kingdom made the initial funding in this pre-seed round and SMOK Ventures joined it for the final funding.
- ExplodedView plans to use the fresh funding to release its first product for virtual content creators worldwide.