War in Ukraine / July 21
The Molfar team sends a daily newsletter about the war in Ukraine. The editorial staff of AIN.Capital publishes the full version of the digest. You can subscribe to the newsletter here.
Day 149: The situation at the front has been stabilized. Helped by HIMARS
The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valeriy Zaluzhniy reported that the situation at the front has been stabilized at this time, and the advance of the Russian army in the east of the country has been stopped. This was helped by the American HIMARS, thanks to which Ukraine destroys Russian warehouses with ammunition day after day. This is good news for Ukraine, but it is too early to relax.
The positive thing is that the stoppage of the Russian army and the destruction of its supply lines mean a break in intensive hostilities and, as a result, an opportunity for Ukraine to launch a counteroffensive. Right now it is happening in the south along the line of the Kherson region. As long as Russia’s logistics are disrupted, it is in a weaker position and cannot organize the defense of its borders.
On the other hand, this pause will not last forever. The Russian army is also adapting to the new realities and is already, most likely, working on reorienting its supply for further offensive. This was already the case in April: seeing that there would be no quick offensive, the Russian army withdrew from the northern regions of Ukraine and reduced the front to several eastern regions. And instead of quick raids of armored vehicles, which were quickly burned by the Ukrainian army, massive artillery fire began. Now military experts point out that Ukraine has about a month until Russia can adapt to new realities.
It is critically important for Ukraine to receive weapons from its Western partners on time. We are talking about about three hundred tanks, which will allow organizing a counteroffensive of the Armed Forces. The Ukrainian army is also waiting for new supplies of HIMARS and, most importantly, long-range missiles. It is important. Current shells allow Ukraine to attack targets up to 70 km deep into the front, so the Russian Federation, most likely, will move the warehouses 100-150 km from the front line. This will worsen the communication between the front and the rear, but it will be a solution to the problem for the Russian army. Having received more long-range weapons, Ukraine will be able to move warehouses to such a great distance that there will be no question of normal supply.
Latest investigations of the Molfar team:
- Crypto background check and $20m investment: How Molfar helps big companies find professionals?
- The russians bombed Belgorod with rockets of their own production
- Terrorist attack in Vinnytsia: dance school as a strategic object
- ZelenskiyNFT: is it a scam project created by the russians? We have the evidence.
- Fact-checking of a missile strike on the city of Kremenchuk: why was it a planned terrorist attack?
- VICE: Meet the US ‘Journalist’ Helping Spread the Kremlin’s Propaganda
Airstrike, missile and MRL damage
- Residential areas of the city were shelled with cluster munitions from the Uragan MLRS, there were hits near the market. Civil infrastructure, houses and vehicles were damaged. 2 people were killed, 19 were injured, including 1 child. 4 of the wounded are in serious condition.
- After 14:00 Bilopillya community was shelled from self-propelled guns, 11 shots and 6 more shots from mortars were recorded. At 17:00 mortar shelling of the Znob-Novhorod community began, 10 explosions were recorded. At 19:00 there was a shelling of the nature reserve in the Shalyhyne community.
- During the day, 6 cases of civilian infrastructure destruction as a result of the Russian shelling were recorded.
- Russian troops launched a missile attack on Novovorontsovka, the missile hit a land on the outskirts of the village, a crater emerged. The blast wave damaged the houses and fences nearby.
- 7 S-300 missiles were launched at the city, 2 of them hit warehouses with humanitarian aid for children, elderly and people in need. Also, as a result of the shelling, a self-service car wash, a gas pipeline, and residential buildings were destroyed. According to preliminary data, 1 person was injured.
- The territory of the community was shelled, a total of 60 explosions were recorded.
- The Russian army shelled the city. The school was destroyed, the territories of Starokramatorskyi and Novokramatorskyi machine-building plants were damaged. A multi-storey building and 85 single-family houses were damaged (1, 2). 3 people died.
- As a result of shelling, the school building was destroyed. According to the head of Donetsk Regional Military Administration, 1 civilian was killed.
- The territory of the community was shelled.
- The shell hit near the pork farm. The roof of the fram was damaged.
This was the free part of the military brief
Read the full text + all archives in the paid version.
In two weeks, the subscription price will be $50/month, subscribe now for $30. We give half of the money for the humanitarian needs of Ukrainians.
In a paid version:
- Civilian casualties
- Occupant’s casualties (est. from Ukrainian General Staff)
- War crimes in a de-ocupied territories
- Alternative loss estimates
- Data archive.
- Analytical charts: occupant losses, chart with known air raid alerts by region, known child deaths, diagram of known damage for Ukrainian infrastructure.
You must be logged in to post a comment.