Czech DEPO Ventures joins €875k round for no-code platform Forloop
Sweden-based no-code data analytics platform Forloop has raised €875,000 in a pre-seed round co-led by DEPO Ventures, Rockstart, Fazole Ventures, and StartGuide alongside APX and several informal investors.
- Founded in 2021 Dominik Vach, Sebastian Berg, Forloop is a no-code platform aimed at increasing the productivity of data scientists and simplifying the creation of data processes using AI. Forloop.ai enables data scientists to focus on the creative aspects of data that drive the business value forward.
- Established in 2016 by Michal Ciffra and Petr Sima, DEPO Ventures investment group manages angel funds and an international syndicate of private investors called DEPO Angels. Currently, it is one of the most active investors in the Czech Republic with 27 portfolio startup companies from the CEE and the Baltics.
- Recently, DEPO Ventures has announced the launch of its third angel fund. It is aiming €20 million and is currently looking for investors.
“We’re very happy and honored to close this pre-seed round with such valuable investors onboard. With Rockstart, DEPO Ventures, and our previous investor APX, together with strategic angels that know how to scale data-driven SaaS, we now have the support and funds to double down on product and team, and to make customers happy globally,”Sebastian Berg, co-founder & CEO at Forloop, said about the investment.
- The round was also joined by the Netherlands early stage VC Rockstart that invests in energy, agrofood and emerging tech, Czech investor focuses on tech, AI, cybersecurity startups called Fazole Ventures, and several informal investors.
- Forloop will spend the fresh funding to grow its user base and to enter new markets.