“Made in Turkey. Designed in Ukraine.” Ajax Systems shows its first foreign factory
Ajax Systems, the Ukrainian developer and manufacturer of professional security systems, launched its first factory abroad in May 2022. It is located in Istanbul, Turkey. On October 1, 2022, the factory produced its first Ajax device labeled “Made in Turkey. Designed in Ukraine”.
The company shows how the factory is working in a short video.
- The Turkish facility with an area of 8,300 m² manufactures the full range of Ajax devices, duplicating the current production in Ukraine. The total capacity of the factory is 3.2 mln devices per year. Previously Ajax declared plans to produce at least 150,000 devices per month.
- More than 100 people already work at the factory in Turkey. We plan to hire at least 400 people.
- The launch of new production facilities abroad was in the company’s plans long before the war. This is a step in the logical continuation of production scaling.
- Meanwhile, Ajax Systems has fully restored the existing manufacturing and product development in Ukraine. The company has two factories in Kyiv, and R&D’s in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Vinnytsya, and Lviv. Today Ajax is actively hiring specialists for both factory and R&D teams.
- Also, the company has its own logistics hub in Poland and develops local teams in strategic markets of Spain, Italy, Great Britain, Germany, France, UAE, South Africa, and other countries.
- Ajax has more than 2 million premises worldwide using its protection systems. The company has sales in more than 120 countries.
In April 2021 the AIN.Capital editorial team has visited the main production site of Ajax Systems, situated in Kyiv. The company’s representatives have shared the principal processes of gadget development and demonstrated all the assembly stages.