Polish Vue Storefront raises $20M to accelerate global expansion
23 March, 2023, 13:21
Based in Warsaw and San-Francisco, Vue Storefront announced the raising of $20 million to grow its frontend solution for e-commerce. The investment was led by Felix Capital.
- Vue Storefront is a Frontend as a Service that delivers custom storefronts. Built with a PWA and headless approach, using a modern JS stack, Vue Storefront enables merchants to freely plan and manage every stage of a customer’s journey.
- The company has over 100 employees in 10 countries, support from over 130 industry partners, and a 19,000 developer community. Vue Storefront is now being used to power the online stores of over 2,200 retailers and merchants, including Orgill, Tally Weijl, and Zenni. To date, more than 50% of its pipeline coming from the US enterprise market. In the last 18 months, its revenues grow 300%.
- The company describes the fresh round as a Series A+, with the Series A in 2022 bringing in $17.4 million to the company. In 2021 Vue Storefront announced the closing of a $1.5 million early-stage round led by SMOK Ventures and Movens VC.
- The funding was led by London-based Felix Capital, a VC firm focusing on digital lifestyle, investing in consumer brands, and related enabling-technologies particularly in Europe with participation of other angels. Creandum, Earlybird, SMOK Ventures, Movens Capital, and SquareOne also joined the round.
- Vue Storefront plans to use the funding for R&D, to bring on more tools targeting B2B e-commerce businesses, and for business development. Alongside the round, Vue Storefront also announced a new CTO, Tim Drijvers, and Filip Rakowski as Chief Developer Experience Officer.