Nova Post enters Romanian market, opens new office in Bucharest
Ukrainian delivery service provider Nova Post has entered the Romanian market. The new branch office is open in Bucharest at B-dul Unirii 47 A, Sector 3. This is the first country in which the company started providing delivery services to Ukraine and Moldova, Nova Post informed AIN.Capital.
- The post office will work from Monday to Saturday.
- It will allow customers to send and receive documents, as well as parcels of up to 30 kg.
- The cost of delivery from Ukraine to Romania is:
- Documents — UAH 250.
- Parcels up to 2 kg — UAH 400.
- Parcels up to 10 kg — UAH 600.
- Parcels up to 30 kg — UAH 1,200.
- Delivery time from Romania to Ukraine — from 5 days, and between Romania and Moldova — from 3 days.
“Romania became the 4th EU country where Nova Post branch office got opened to give Ukrainians an opportunity and Moldovans living in Romania to quickly receive parcels from relatives at home and support each other even from a distance. In addition, we help local businesses to expand to the Ukrainian market, where 30 million active consumers are waiting for them. For Ukrainians entrepreneurs this is a powerful incentive to scale their business and quickly deliver goods to customers in Romania and Moldova, too”Volodymyr Popereshnyuk, co-founder of Nova Post, comments.
AIN.Capital reminds that Nova Post has recently launched several offices across the EU, including the office in Czechia, also in Lithuania, and over 30 post offices in Poland. The next country in the plans is Germany.