Ukrainian Mate academy Startup Studio launches Cusbo, a product for e-commerce
Ukrainian company Mate academy Startup Studio, best-known for its flagship edtech product Mate academy, has announced the launch of the second product aimed at e-commerce clients — Cusbo. The company told AIN.Capital the news.
- Cusbo is a multichannel business messenger that brings together all communication channels in one interface. The product is a ready-made solution for businesses that helps support and sales teams speed up and simplify their interactions with customers, thereby improving the quality of communication between the company and its clients.
“Companies that implement multichannel communication strategies achieve higher customer retention rates compared to those who don’t. The general trend in the market is not only using live chats on websites, but also communicating with customers through messengers. Cusbo solves this problem by helping businesses streamline the work of operators and engage in dialogue with customers in the most convenient way,”Dmytro Khomenko, CEO of Cusbo.tech, says.
- The developer company Mate academy was founded by Ukrainians. Its flagship is a technology platform on which students learn programming. More than 2,000 students are already employed worldwide, as the result of using the platform.
- In 2021, Mate academy raised a $1.9 million investment. Among the investors were co-founders of Wise, Teleport, Pipedrive, and Bolt. The round was supported by Horizon Capital and existing investors TA Ventures and Flyer One Ventures.
- Initially, Cusbo was conceived as a product to address Mate academy’s challenge of establishing a communication system with many students in different messengers from different countries. When the result fully met the requirements, the decision was made to make it public as a separate, fully-fledged product for external clients.
“The existing solutions on the market did not meet the requirements or were not integrated with the CRM system, which complicated the work of our operators and mentors with students. Over the course of a year and a half, Cusbo evolved from an idea implemented internally to a standalone product with its own team,”Roman Apostol, CEO of Mate academy Startup Studio, notes.
- Cusbo already has active clients in Ukraine and Georgia in the fashion retail, education services, food delivery, and other segments. Currently, the product is in the sales scaling stage.