Romanian Seedblink joins seed round for SaaS startup Authic Labs
Amsterdam-based Authic Labs, a company that offers marketplace solutions powered by Web3 technology, has raised an undisclosed amount in a seed round. The investment was co-led by Angelwise, Rockstart, Graduate Entrepreneur Fund, and SeedBlink.
- Founded in 2021 by Wouter Kloosterman and Lemar Bachtiar, Authic Labs creates a no-code platform that can be tailored to the customers’ specific needs, enabling them to establish their own marketplaces using digital collectibles. The startup claims it can help to create new revenue streams, build loyalty programs, and attract younger audiences via blockchain technology.
- In January 2023, Authic secured an undisclosed amount of pre-seed round from Rockstart and Graduate Entrepreneur.
- The fresh seed round was co-led by such investors:
- Bucharest-based SeedBlink, an equity management and tech specialized venture investment platform that focused on European startups. Recently, it joins €1 million round for Romanian HRtech Undelucram.
- Angelwise, an early stage investment fund whose main focus is to provide maximum support to startups and young companies to the next stage of their growth, preferably together with business angels or other early stage funds.
- Amsterdam-based early-stage investor Rockstart which empowers purpose-driven founders across three domains: energy, agrifood, and emerging technologies. In March 2023 it led the round for Lithuanian Viezo.
- Graduate Entrepreneur Fund, a €58 million early-stage fund that partners up with visionary founders from the universities of Delft and Rotterdam.
“We were enthusiastic to assist Authic Labs in their raise alongside existing VC’s in the upcoming Web3 world. This was our first experience with Web3, and it really surprised us how the team has been able to unlock the scene and build a great solution around NFT’s. We look forward to their growth, following them and assist where we can,”Robbin Hoogstraten, Regional Manager Benelux of SeedBlink, commented the round.
- With the new investment, Authic Labs aims to accelerate its growth, expand the market reach, and support the development of new products and services.