Austrian proptech InovaReal raises €250k in a pre-seed round

Vienna-based proptech startup InovaReal has raised €250,000 in a pre-seed funding round to fuel its planned expansion. EU-based investors constitute to 60% of the raised capital, while 40% came from angels investors from the US, EU-Startups reports.

  • Founded in 2021, InovaReal develops a mobile app and a website platform designed to digitize the entire real estate industry. The app grants customers access to any property from any point in the world, digitizing the processes of selling, renting, and investing in real estate, as well as managing the documents, agreements, and user verification.
  • By following its goal to become a global player in real estate, InovaReal raised the pre-seed round thanks to its real estate solution. 60% of the capital came from EU-based investors, including unnamed Slovakian business angels. The other 40% is from business angels in the United States.

“Entering the Slovak market is a priority for us also due to the fact that Slovaks are the so-called ‘early adopters’ in the field of technology. As the country is not large, we can adapt more quickly to the needs of the market. After this pilot project, we will move to the Austrian market or the DACH region,”

Lukas Makovsky, CEO of InovaReal, comments.
  • The startup plans to use the fresh funds to further develop its product and expand abroad. In 2023, the company wants to enter the Slovak market, as well as build a franchise network in the GCC countries.