How to Web 2023 offers record prize of €780k to startups in Eastern Europea
How to Web 2023 has unveiled an investment prize of record scale — €780,000, offered to 40 early-stage startups from Eastern Europe. Credo Ventures, SMOK Ventures, Fiedler Capital, Underline Ventures, Fortech Investments, SeedBlink, and super angels — all joined forces to redefine the startup narrative in the region.
The startups can apply for participation up until August 31, 2023, by following the link.
Who can participate?
How to Web Spotlight is dedicated to all early-stage startups in Eastern Europe. Founders can apply for the competition, if the startup meets the following criteria:
- Early-stage startups, less than 5 years old.
- Average funds raised must not exceed a total of €700,000.
- The startups must have a launched product with some gained traction.
- April 1 — August 31: Applications for Spotlight 2023 are open.
- September 1 — 8: Forty startups will be selected to enter the matchmaking program.
- October 4: Twenty startups will be announced before the conference if they enter the pitch competition on stage.
- October 5: Meetings 1:1 (2/3h) following matchmaking with some of the top 40 startups.
- October 5: Final pitch of top 5/6 startups on the main stage of the conference.
- October 5: The grand winner is announced on the conference main stage.
About How to Web 2023
How to Web is a major yearly tech conference on entrepreneurship and innovation in the Central and Eastern European region, organized since 2009. The conference is the meeting point for young founders, expert investors, innovation and tech executives who are developing industry-changing solutions. During the event, the Spotlight competition is held, where 40 startups can compete for major prizes.