Polish startup DevSkiller raises €1.2M from Movens Capital and angels
Warsaw-based HR tech startup DevSkiller has raised €1.2 million (PLN 5 million) in a funding round led by Movens Capital and business angels, My Company Polska reports. The startup offers a platform for skills assessment and management.
- Founded in 2013 by Jakub Kubryński, DevSkiller is an HR tech scaleup specialised in tech talent assessment and management solutions. The platform consists of two main components: TalentScore and TalentBoost.
- TalentScore streamlines the tech skills screening process, making it more efficient and candidate-friendly.
- TalentBoost allows companies to match existing talents to the current needs of the company and prioritizes internal candidates, increasing retention and reducing costs spent on hires.
- According to the company, its employee lifecycle management platform is used by over 700 companies from more than 90 countries, spanning 6 continents. Over the past 7 years, DevSkiller has helped companies to process more than 800,000 digital skills profiles.
“The global HR Tech market reaches $170 billion, proving that the market DevSkiller embarks on is one of the most promising markets in the world today. DevSkiller’s AI-powered solution is profitable for both companies and employees. A few years ago, I advised the company on building a global pricing strategy. Now, together with other fund members, we believe that over 20 years of founders’ experience will translate into the dynamic development of DevsSkiller in the HR tech industry,”Dr. Maciej Kraus, pricing expert and partner at Movens VC, says.
- Movens Capital is the lead investor in the round. It is a Polish VC fund investing in CEE companies during seed and series A phases. On average, the firm invests around $250,000 to $1 million in fintech, martech, e-commerce support, logistics, medtech, industry 4.0, and deeptech industries.
- Thanks to the fresh capital, DevSkiller expects to increase its revenue to nearly €4.5 million (PLN 20 million), following the €2.25 million results reached in 2022.