Acceleration Zone grants €23k LifeScience and Maritime startups in a new program
Acceleration Zone has announced its new acceleration program dedicated to two thematic paths: LifeSciene and Maritime Industry. The Polish startups can get prizes after finishing the program, the total amount of which amounts to over €23,000 (PLN 100,000).
The applications are open until October 31, 2023. You can apply, here.
The program’s primary goal is to support the development of the most innovative ideas, regardless of the current level of advancement. The awards are granted in two thematic paths: LifeSciene and Maritime Industry.
The LifeScience path is for the startups with innovative solutions in the field of biotech, medicine, health, food, and nutrition, as well as other areas related to improving the quality of life or health.
After going through the program the startups can get:
- Financial prizes: First place — €9,000, second place — €5,600, third place — €4,500.
- Possibility to present their idea to the audience gathered during Demo Day.
- Access to the Space4Makers prototype shop for a period of 3 months.
- Individual mentoring meetings.
- Possibility of support within the Incubator of the Gdańsk Science and Technology Park.
The Maritime Industry path is for startups within the field of ship communication systems, navigation and technical security, electronics, weapons, technologies, systems and devices for vessels, innovative solutions for the Polish Navy and the shipbuilding industry, robotics, automation, and industry 4.0.
The best team can receive:
- Financial reward of €3,100 (PLN 15,000) for any purpose.
- Possibility to present your idea during Demo Day.
- Access to the Space4Makers for 3 months.
- Individual mentoring meetings,
- Possibility of support within the Incubator of the Gdańsk Science and Technology Park