Polish e-commerce Boxmarket receives €462k from Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder
Boxmarket, an e-commerce platform dedicated to packaging, has received around €462,000 (PLN 2 million) in a round led by the Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder fund, My Company Polska reports. The company will use the funds to further digitize its processes.
- Founded by Kamil Karasiński i Krzysztof Rusin, Boxmarket.eu is an online store belonging to the MAZOP group specializing in providing the best packaging solutions for the e-commerce industry, including eco-friendly packaging and other necessary accessories.
- The company’s clients are most often small and medium-sized businesses operating online, looking for ways to optimize their shipping and warehousing activities. Its growing group of business partners includes prominent names in Poland like Epaka.pl and Shoper.
- In addition to stores from Poland, the platform is already used by e-commerce businesses from other 24 European countries.
“Boxmarket’s activities are in line with the growing demand for products related to the growing mail order and e-commerce industry. The versatility and price competitiveness of the products offered by the platform mean that the project has great potential for expansion into international markets. We are glad that we can support such a steadily growing business managed by a highly qualified and experienced team,”Radosław Czyrko, managing partner of Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder, comments.
- Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder is the lead investor in the company. It is a Warsaw-based venture capital fund and an experienced venture builder co-creating thriving global tech businesses. Its portfolio includes companies such as Woodpecker.co, Wellbee, and Selmo.i, as well as the recent addition, the Polish startup Teleradius.
- Boxmarker will use the funds for further development of its IT infrastructure and further digitization of processes, as well as strengthening marketing activities aimed at increasing the scale of sales in Poland and abroad.