Finnish startup Pandatron secures $680K from Gorilla Capital
12 April, 2022, 16:40
- Founded in 2016 by Ukrainian Dima Syrotkin and Lauri Paloheimo, Pandatron provides a personalized change management solution at scale with AI coaching. The startup says it makes coaching 100 times cheaper through chatbot technology, which helps drive organizational change.
- Such companies as SAP, Universal Pictures, and KONE use Pandatron’s solution.
- Gorilla Capital is an early-stage investment fund in Finland. Many European investors also participated in the round — among them are AI Startup Incubator (AISI) from the Czech Republic and angel investors from Germany, Finland, and the US.
“Pandatron is the outcome of an evolutionary journey in search of a product-market fit. Pandatron has a lot of potential,”Risto Rautakorpi, a Managing Partner at Gorilla Capital, talks about the company.
- Earlier in 2020, Pandatron received a governmental grant of $58,000 for developing its product.
- The new capital will allow the startup to improve the change management, as well as facilitate growth in new markets.