Nova Post launches in Slovakia. It is the sixth EU country for the company
On October 6, Nova Post informed AIN.Capital about the opening of its first branch and starting courier delivery in Bratislava. Slovakia has become the sixth country in the EU where Nova Post started its operations.
- The first Nova Post branch was launched in Bratislava, at the address Dunajská 7495/14. Clients can receive documents, parcels and cargo up to 100 kg from Ukraine. The branch works every day.
“Our main task is to logistically connect European countries with Ukraine. We want Ukrainians in Slovakia to receive the service they are used to at home in Ukraine. And Slovak business will be able to enter the Ukrainian market, where there are 30 million active consumers,“says Oleksandr Lysovets, CEO of Nova Post Europe.
Oleksandr also added that Nova Post has already invested more than €100,000 to enter the Slovakian market. The company plans to continue developing its network there and provide the possibility of delivery to partner post offices throughout the country.
- Nova Post courier delivery is also available for Ukrainians to any address throughout Slovakia. Delivery from Slovakia to Ukraine takes from 5 days.
- The cost of delivery from Ukraine to Slovakia:
- documents – €12;
- parcels up to 2 kg – €15;
- parcels up to 10 kg – €20;
- parcels up to 30 kg – €35;
- parcels from 30 to 100 kg – €1.2 for each kg;
- delivery by courier is paid additionally €3 for shipments up to 30 kg or +€8 for each kg for shipments from 31 to 100 kg.