Nova Post launches in Estonia with plans to open branches in all Baltic countries in 2023
On October 20, Nova Post informed AIN.Capital about the opening of its first branch and starting courier delivery in Tallinn. Estonia has become the eighth country in the EU where Nova Post started its operation.
- The first Nova Post branch opened in Tallinn, at the address Estonia pst 7, 10412. Сlients can receive and send documents, parcels and cargo up to 1,000 kg to Ukraine. Department works every day.
- The cost of delivery from Ukraine to Estonia is:
- documents – UAH 250;
- parcels up to 2 kg – UAH 400;
- parcels up to 10 kg – UAH 600
- parcels up to 30 kg – UAH 1200;
- cargo from 30 to 100 kg – UAH 40 for each kg;
- Ambassador of Ukraine to the Republic of Estonia Maksym Kononenko was among the guests at the opening of the branch:
“I am convinced that thanks to the efforts of such companies as Nova Post, Ukraine will receive new partners, investors and like-minded people, to help bring the long-awaited moment of victory closer. I call on Estonian business to support these efforts with partnership and fruitful cooperation.”
- Customers can also call a courier delivery to any address throughout Estonia via the Nova Post website and mobile app. Delivery or pick-up of the shipment by courier from the address costs additional UAH 100 for shipments up to 30 kg, or UAH 250 for every 100 kg.
The company also added that it has invested €75,000 in the launching and development in Estonia, and the same ammount in Latvia. Nova Post plans to open the branch in Riga in a week.
To remind, Nova Post has already opened 66 branches in Estonia, Poland, Lithuania, the Czech Republic, Romania, Germany, Slovakia, and Moldova.