Orbyt acquires Telia Talous, a Finnish provider of eInvoice services
Norway-based Orbyt that develops Software-as-a-Service platform providing a one-stop shop for invoicing and payments, has acquired Telia Talous (Telia’s Finnish activities). The deal amount was not disclosed.
- Founded in 2009 and led by Rune Løbersli, Orbyt is an Office of CFO software platform providing accounts receivable automation and integrated payment services throughout the Nordics. Orbyt helps to drive digitalisation, optimising clients’ cash flows as well as providing tangible support to its client base, enabling them to achieve ESG targets.
- Orbyt focuses on selected key verticals such as financial services, debt collection, telecom, utilities, insurers, as well as the public sector. The company has offices in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, UK, Latvia. Since June 2022, the company is majority owned by AnaCap.
The deal details:
- Orbyt’s acquisition of Telia Talous strengthens its position as the market leader for eInvoice Services in Finland. Through the onboarding of Telia’s customers onto Orbyt’s platform, customers will access to new invoicing and payment capabilities tailored to the Finnish market.
“We believe that the best opportunities for the further development of Telia Talous services and solutions for the benefit of the customers will be under Orbyt’s ownership, as producing and offering this kind of services are at the very core of Orbyt’s business,”Jari Rapo, Head of Enterprise Business at Telia Finland, commented.
- Telia, is one largest TV company in the Nordic countries and one of Finland’s leading ICT companies providing services to companies. Telia’s Finnish activities (“Telia Talous”) dedicated to providing eInvoice services.
- Companies didn’t disclose the deal amount.