Ukrainian delivery Nova Post launches its first office in Latvia
Ukrainian delivery service Nova Post has launched its first office and courier services in Latvia, located at the address: Tērbatas iela 30, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1011. Latvia became the third Baltic country and the eighth European country where Nova Post launched a branch office and courier services, the company told AIN.Capital.
- Nova Post’s first office in Latvia is open daily at the address: Riga, Tērbatas iela 30, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1011. Through the office, Latvian customers can send and receive documents, parcels, and cargo of up to 100 kg.
- Delivery from Ukraine to Latvia will take five days or more, and the cost is:
- Documents — UAH 250.
- Parcels up to 2 kg — UAH 400.
- Parcels up to 10 kg — UAH 600.
- Parcels up to 30 kg — UAH 1,200.
- Cargo from 30 to 100 kg — UAH 40 per kilogram.
- Nova Post also offers its courier delivery to any address across Latvia. Customers can order the courier through the website and mobile application. The delivery or pick-up of the shipment by courier from any address will be provided for an additional charge of +100 UAH for shipments up to 30 kg or +250 UAH for every 100 kg.
- Nova Post has already opened 68 branch offices in Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland, the Czech Republic, Romania, Germany, Slovakia, and Moldova.
Recently, one of the Ukrainian terminals in Kharkiv was attacked by a Russian rocket, killing 6 employees and injuring another 16: