Nova Post opened its first branch in Hungary. Investments amounted to €100k
Ukrainian delivery operator Nova Post has opened its first branch and launched courier delivery in Hungary. It’s already the tenth European country where it is present. Investments amounted to €100,000, AIN.Capital was informed.
- The first Nova Post office is located in Budapest at 1066, Teréz. körút 8;
- Customers can receive and send documents, parcels, and cargo up to 100 kg to Ukraine;
- The branch works every day. The delivery time from Ukraine to Hungary is from 5 days, and the cost is:
- Documents — UAH 250;
- Parcels up to 2 kg — UAH 400;
- Parcels up to 10 kg — UAH 600;
- Parcels up to 30 kg — UAH 1,200;
- Cargo from 30 to 100 kg — UAH 40 per kilogram.
The company added that delivery by Nova Post couriers to any address throughout Hungary is also available. Customers can order a courier through the website or mobile application and pay for it additionally + UAH 100 for shipments up to 30 kg or + UAH 250 for every 100 kg.
Earlier, Nova Post expanded to Latvia, opening a branch in Riga. The company’s website also contains information that Italy, France, and Austria will be the following countries to be launched.