Movens Capital and Flyer One Ventures invest in Poland’s ForActive
ForActive, a Poland-based developer of an app for sport & wellness services, has secured an investment from ff VC, Movens Capital, Flyer One Ventures, and several angel investors. The deal’s amount was undisclosed.
Founded by Maciej Bieganski, ForActive provides an application operating on the SaaS Driven Community principle. It addresses 3 key issues:
- gathers service providers from the sports and wellness sector as well as their clients, facilitating easy communication between them;
- enables independent trainers and facilitators to efficiently collect payments from clients;
- helps avoid overdue payments from clients, a serious issue, especially for independent personal trainers who often face challenges in maintaining financial liquidity.
Who invested in the startup?
- Mariusz Adamski, Maciej Skarul, and Mateusz Zawistowski from ff Venture Capital, a seed and early-stage venture capital firm from New York with a strong focus on AI, enterprise software, fintech, automation, and sustainability.
- Michal Olszewski and Artur Banach from Polish Movens Capital, which recently joined $7 million round for Sky Engine AI, along with Cogito Capital Partners.
- Vital Laptenok, CEO at Flyer One Ventures, a Ukrainian early-stage VC fund investing in B2B SaaS, and consumer startups in Europe and North America.
I believe that sports serve as a platform for social integration and an opportunity for educational development, especially in the USA. Therefore, I have also become an investor in ForActive. I am excited to support the mission of this project, which works for the well-being of people,Konrad Howard, who also supported the startup, commented on his LinkedIn page.
ForActive will spend the investment to further accelerate its growth.