Polish startup eGabinet secures a €550k round from business angels
Puławy-based startup eGabinet has announced the closure of a nearly €550,000 (PLN 2.4 million) round backed entirely by business angels. The round was closed at the end of December to expand the platform’s functionality and improve on the solutions offering.
- Founded in 2020 by Piotr Strychalski, eGabinet was created in response to the need for an alternative to traditional phone or in-person registration to a medical facility. Over the years, the startup grew to develop proprietary solutions and use the latest technologies successfully used in healthcare, as they help handle registration, patient history, e-certificates, e-prescriptions, etc.
- The startup, operating on a SaaS (Software as a Service) model, breaks away from the conventional complexities, offering simplicity, intuitive operation, and the absence of initial fees, which allows users to leverage its capabilities right from the start fully. As eGabinet states, the startup doubled its customer base in the last twelve months.
“Over the past year, the number of doctors using our solution has doubled, and in response to their needs, we plan to add a range of new functionalities to our system. One of these will be an intuitive financial and accounting module, which will make it easy to manage budgets and control the financial liquidity of medical facilities,”Piotr Strychalski, CEO of eGabinet, comments.
- eGabinet raised its first round of funding in 2020 from Netrix Ventures. This capital enabled the company to refine its software, build a team, and begin broad-scale implementations.
- The recently closed €550,000 round, coming entirely from several unnamed business angels, will guarantee the startup the funds to introduce a number of new functionalities and intensify its sales efforts.
- In February, the company plans to launch a new financial and accounting module, facilitate the work on a series of other solutions that will enhance its software offerings in the coming months. And in the H2 of 2024 the team is planning to prepare for international expansion.